MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police say a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle and killed in North Memphis Thursday night.
Memphis Police responded to the scene near a gas station in the 1100 block of Chelsea Avenue. Police say the victim was pronounced dead on the scene.
Police say the suspect may have been driving a dark-colored, two-door car.
If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at 901-528-CASH.
- Man arrested in North Carolina in May accused of threatening to kill Joe Biden
- Mid-South contractor accused of taking money without finishing job for a second time
- DeSoto County officials still searching for stolen fire truck and equipment
- Dems, GOP want stimulus package deal before Election Day
- Walmart files opioid-related lawsuit against the federal government