MEMPHIS, Tenn. — One person is dead following a car accident in Frayser overnight.
Authorities said someone died after being hit by a car near the corner of Highway 51 and Millington Road early Friday morning.
Witness accounts indicated the 62-year-old man was staggering in traffic and cars were having to swerve to avoid hitting him.
The driver did stop and stayed on the scene until police arrived.
- Man charged with DUI after deadly accident on I-55 in Desoto County
- ‘Sesame Street’ launches a podcast to help educate kids
- Newsfeed Now: Trump campaigns in PA; Changes to Thursday’s presidential debate
- Mid-South woman accused of causing a disturbance that led to child being shot in East Memphis
- Second stimulus checks: Major hurdles remain as election aid deadline nears