MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A person was hit by a vehicle on Interstate 40 near the I-240 flyover in Memphis on Wednesday, police said.
Memphis Police were on the scene of the hit-and-run crash around 9 p.m.
The driver responsible fled the scene, police said. There is currently no suspect information.
Police did not release information on the victim’s condition.
This story is developing and will be updated.
- Governor Bill Lee says he plans to address 3rd grade reading and math issues within weeks
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Shelby County officials announce new development in South Memphis to address infrastructure
- What are some of the nationwide solutions to help students most in need during the pandemic?
- Memphis activists say man pointed gun at them during march for Breonna Taylor