MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A person was hit by a vehicle on Interstate 40 near the I-240 flyover in Memphis on Wednesday, police said.
Memphis Police were on the scene of the hit-and-run crash around 9 p.m.
The driver responsible fled the scene, police said. There is currently no suspect information.
Police did not release information on the victim’s condition.
This story is developing and will be updated.
- How do I cure a hangover?
- How valuable is your favorite team? Forbes just ranked the top 50
- MPD: 1-year-old boy has been located and is safe
- MPD: 2 shot, including an 11-year-old child, in South Memphis
- Founder of Mother’s Day hated candy and greeting cards, preferred moms get a different gift entirely