OSCEOLA, Ark. — The Osceola Police Department is searching for a man they say is connected to a homicide in Osceola.
Osceola Police say Roderick Hale, Jr., is wanted on charges of murder in the first degree, engaging in violent group activity, breaking and entering and theft.
Hale is reportedly wanted for the death of Demetrius Crawley.
On August 10, officers responded to reports of a shooting in the 500 block of South Main Street in Osceola. Officers reportedly found Crawley with a gunshot wound to the head. Authorities believe Hale got out of the front seat of a vehicle and fired shots at Crawley.
Hale is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information on Hale’s whereabouts is asked to call the Osceola Police Department at 870-563-5213 or contact the U.S. Marshals Service.
- Police: Human bones found on Mud Island Road
- Former LeMoyne-Owen basketball coach Jerry Johnson dies at 102
- Memphis is the mashed potatoes capital of America? Company says it is, and they’re mailing samples to city
- Pinson leads No. 19 Missouri to 73-64 win at No. 6 Tennessee
- Rapper Lil Baby, Councilman Smiley put on coat drive in Frayser