MEMPHIS, Tenn. — One person is in the hospital after being shot at a North Memphis apartment complex Monday evening.
Memphis police said officers were called to the shooting in the Goodwill Village Apartments at about 6 p.m.
One person was found to have been shot and was taken to Regional One Hospital in critical condition.
There have been no arrests made, and police did not release any suspect information.
If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at 901-528-CASH.
- 901FC excited for season restart in Birmingham
- Delays getting COVID test results causes frustrations for some in Shelby County
- Germantown Police look for people responsible for multiple car break-ins
- Naya Rivera death ruled an accidental drowning, Ventura County officials say
- President Trump now says he supports DACA, wants to make it law