MEMPHIS, Tenn. — One person is in critical condition after a shooting on East Brooks Road.
Police responded to 955 E. Brooks at 1:15 a.m. Thursday. They found a male victim inside. The building is listed as a commercial address.
They say the shooting stemmed from an argument. Police said the shooter was a male, but his identity was not known.
Code Enforcement and the health department were notified of a crowd at the address, police said.
- Health officials: Rural counties contributing to Shelby County’s COVID hospitalizations
- Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves expands mask mandate and calls out DeSoto County for poor safety
- Two-thirds of Americans suffer from election anxiety – here’s what can help
- ‘A new start’: 17 Mississippi inmates baptized
- Barrett confirmed as Supreme Court justice in partisan vote