MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A man is in the hospital after a shooting Monday evening in Parkway Village.
Memphis Police said officers were on the scene of the shooting just before 8 p.m. near Getwell and American Way.
One man was found shot and was taken to Regional One Hospital in critical condition.
There is currently no suspect information available, and this is still an active investigation.
If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at 901-528-CASH.
- White House releases statement on weekend house party in East Nashville
- A 8-year-old South Carolina boy is mowing lawns for busy first responders, single moms and feeding the hungry
- Coronavirus in Arkansas: Governor Hutchinson, state officials to give update on COVID-19 response
- From behind nursing home window, Colorado woman meets grandson she never knew
- Marines react to discovery of sunken tank, remains off California coast