MEMPHIS, Tenn. — The Memphis Police Department is investigating an early morning shooting that sent one man to the hospital in Oakhaven.
Officers responded to the 4400 block of Sumners Wells Road just before 1 a.m. Monday. Investigators said a man who’d been shot was taken to the Regional Medical Center in critical condition.
There’s now word on what may have led to that shooting.
The victim was not able to provide any information on the suspect.
- Memphis man seeks exoneration after spending nearly 7 years in prison, having conviction overturned
- Career night from Tyus Jones leads Grizzlies to big win over Clippers
- Costco to raise hourly minimum wage to $16, end hazard pay
- Memphis councilman calls on Haushalter to resign from health department
- County’s timeline on vaccine stockpile doesn’t add up