MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police say one man has been shot in East Memphis.
Officers responded to the scene on Willow Cove off of New Willow Road.
Police say the victim went to the hospital in critical condition.
If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at 901-528-CASH.
- Grizzlies return to practice after week long pause due to NBA protocols
- Razorbacks push their winning streak to three straight by knocking off the Rebels
- Mother, 4 children killed in fire at suburban Chicago home
- Shelby Co. health director apologizes for issues at vaccination site
- ‘Farewell for now’: Olympia beer pausing production after 125 years