MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police say one man has been shot in East Memphis.
Officers responded to the scene on Willow Cove off of New Willow Road.
Police say the victim went to the hospital in critical condition.
If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at 901-528-CASH.
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- Bar owner excited to reopen after being shut down for six months
- Election commission votes against FedExForum as early voting site
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown
- 3 people shot late Tuesday; Memphis Police say no suspect information is known at this time