MEMPHIS, Tenn. — One person is dead after a wreck Saturday evening on Lamar Avenue.
Memphis Police said officers were on the scene of the multiple-vehicle wreck around 8:15 p.m. at Lamar Avenue and I-240.
One person was pronounced dead on the scene.
This is still an ongoing investigation.
- Bear spends an hour trapped inside car with a case of beer
- Navy and FBI giving U.S. House committee classified UFO briefing today
- Jada Pinkett Smith reveals original handwritten Tupac poem on his 50th birthday
- Vols baseball’s biggest little fan shares excitement as he heads to Omaha
- World’s Strongest Man competition heats up in California’s triple-digit temperatures