MEMPHIS, Tenn. — One person is dead after a wreck Saturday evening on Lamar Avenue.
Memphis Police said officers were on the scene of the multiple-vehicle wreck around 8:15 p.m. at Lamar Avenue and I-240.
One person was pronounced dead on the scene.
This is still an ongoing investigation.
- Grizzlies ride big third quarter to fifth straight win, knocking off Pistons
- Children, animals removed from ‘extreme dirt and filth’ in West Memphis house
- Driver drops tot while running from cops after wreck
- Sports journalist Grant Wahl dies in Qatar, U.S. Soccer confirms
- Santa’s ‘elves’ fill Angel Tree wishes Friday