MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A stabbing in the Medical District left one person dead Sunday morning.
Police were called to the 1000 block of Court Avenue at 4 a.m. They found one victim who had been stabbed.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. Police have not said whether the person was male or female.
A man was detained at the scene. Police said it appeared to have stemmed from a domestic violence situation.
- Family evacuated from China contracts COVID-19 in Shelby County
- Memphis Police officer involved in hit and run, suspect taken into custody
- If you haven’t received your $500-per-child stimulus check, the IRS has good news
- Former Briarcrest star Kennedy Chandler Picks Vols over Tigers and others
- Police: Shooting victim shows up at Memphis hospital, police search for crime scene