MEMPHIS, Tenn. — One man has been critically injured in a shooting in Highland Heights, police say.
Officers responded to a shooting call at Given Avenue and North Holmes Street. Police say officers found one man suffering from gunshot wounds.
The victim has been taken to Regional One Hospital in critical condition.
Police say the suspect was last seen going eastbound on Given in a maroon SUV.
If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at 901-528-CASH.
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- MPD escorts homeless from abandoned vehicle inspection ahead of demolition
- Time running out to register to vote in TN, AR, MS
- Woman crushed to death by heavy machinery on California beach
- Desoto County man barricades himself in an attic and face-off with SWAT team