MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police say an adult and child were injured in a crash in the Joffre neighborhood Sunday morning.
Police say officers responded to a crash at Central Avenue and Greer Street at around 10:36 AM.
The child was taken to Le Bonheur in non-critical condition, while the adult went to Regional One Hospital in critical condition.
There is no word on what led to the crash.
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- Bar owner excited to reopen after being shut down for six months
- Election commission votes against FedExForum as early voting site
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown
- 3 people shot late Tuesday; Memphis Police say no suspect information is known at this time