OLIVE BRANCH, Miss. — The boys’ basketball team at Olive Branch HS are in quarantine after they came in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case.
A school district spokesperson said the parents of the quarantined students were contacted with information from the Mississippi State Department of Health. Additionally, the spokesperson said once the cases were confirmed, the appropriate cleaning procedures were implemented.
This is a developing story.
- Dak Prescott signed a football for a sick Texas teen, now she’s returning the ‘faith’
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi still hoping to strike deal before election
- Senate votes to advance Amy Coney Barrett; confirmation expected Monday
- Police: Woman found shot to death at Whitehaven Motel 6