OLIVE BRANCH, Miss. — The boys’ basketball team at Olive Branch HS are in quarantine after they came in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case.
A school district spokesperson said the parents of the quarantined students were contacted with information from the Mississippi State Department of Health. Additionally, the spokesperson said once the cases were confirmed, the appropriate cleaning procedures were implemented.
This is a developing story.
- ‘I thank God for her:’ South Memphis property manager gives back to tenants
- Texas AG threatens lawsuit after DHS puts halt on immigration deportations
- TN General Assembly passes bill requiring schools to offer summer school programs for students falling behind
- ‘Zip Tie Guy’ had 15 firearms, tactical gear in his home, court documents say
- Dr. Fauci addresses coronavirus mutations, state of pandemic in first briefing of Biden administration