Powhatan Point, Ohio (WTRF) — An Ohio man accused of threatening to kill his family members has been arrested.
Police arrested Amos Moore after receiving reports last week that a man in Powhatan Point, Ohio, had cut open his wrists and was flicking blood on family members and threatening to inject them with liquid mercury.
While at the residence, Belmont County Sheriff’s deputies said they found suspected heroin, fentanyl and methamphetamine.
Police said they also found a syringe of what they suspect was liquid mercury.
Moore was held Friday on two counts of felony drug possession and domestic violence. He was taken to the Belmont County Jail.
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- Bar owner excited to reopen after being shut down for six months
- Election commission votes against FedExForum as early voting site
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown
- 3 people shot late Tuesday; Memphis Police say no suspect information is known at this time