WASHINGTON (WFLA) — In a video that has spread on social media, protesters can be seen handing over an apparent agitator to police during protests in Washington D.C. over the weekend.
Protesters took to the streets of the nation’s capital this past weekend to demonstrate their frustration with police brutality and social justice following George Floyd’s death.
A collection of demonstrators can be seen on video approaching a man who appeared to be destroying the sidewalk. They grabbed him and struggled with him as they carried him over to police custody.
- Police: One man injured in South Memphis shooting
- Truck splattered with yellow paint when road stripes fail to dry
- FIRST ON 12 NEWS: One-on-one with U.S. Senate candidate Mike Espy
- Nearly a dozen cars burglarized at Cordova hotel
- Man arrested in connection with deadly Hickory Hill shooting