MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police said late Tuesday evening, a juvenile was shot and killed in the 3400 block of Elk Point Drive in Raleigh.
MPD said at approximately 7:30 p.m., officers arrived to the scene and located the young man suffering from a gunshot wound, and said he was dead on the scene.
Memphis Police said no arrest has been made, and this is an ongoing investigation.
- Police: Human bones found on Mud Island Road
- Former LeMoyne-Owen basketball coach Jerry Johnson dies at 102
- Memphis is the mashed potatoes capital of America? Company says it is, and they’re mailing samples to city
- Pinson leads No. 19 Missouri to 73-64 win at No. 6 Tennessee
- Rapper Lil Baby, Councilman Smiley put on coat drive in Frayser