MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police said officers are on the scene of a shooting in the parking lot of a Burger King in the 3900 block of New Covington Pike in Raleigh, late Wednesday night.
MPD said when officers arrived on the scene, they located a juvenile sustaining a gunshot wound and was transported to the hospital in critical condition.
A co-worker told authorities the juvenile told her he was going out to the parking lot to buy drugs and returned with a gunshot wound.
Memphis Police said there is no suspect information at this time, and this is an ongoing investigation.
- ‘We know this is real’: New clinics aid coronavirus ‘long-haulers’
- Now that he’s out of office, what’s next for Donald Trump?
- SAT doing away with optional essay and subject tests
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob
- Texas man threatened to shoot his children as ‘traitors’ if they turned him in over Capitol riots, documents say