JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves will hold a news conference Monday morning to give an update on the current situation with Tropical Storm Sally.
On Sunday, the governor declared a State of Emergency for Mississippi ahead of the storm.
Reeves will be joined by the executive director of the Mississippi Emergency Management Agency (MEMA), Greg Michel. They will discuss the plan of action for Sally.
The news conference starts at 10:30 a.m. at Mississippi’s State Emergency Operations Center in Pearl.
If the live stream does not work, click here to watch the news conference.
- Changes coming to Memphis recycling program starting April 6
- Nearly 100 pet dogs and cats have contracted COVID-19. Here’s how to protect your pets
- Allergies or COVID-19? How to tell the difference
- Burger King draws criticism after tweeting ‘Women belong in the kitchen’ on International Women’s Day
- Killer wanted after man in wheelchair shot to death in Cordova