MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police sent out an alert Wednesday for a missing Kansas woman who was last heard from days ago while she was in Memphis.
Police in Overland Park, Kansas (Kansas City metro area), said 36-year-old Marilane Carter was last seen leaving her Kansas home around 8:15 p.m. on August 1.
Carter was driving to visit family in Birmingham, Alabama, police said. She was in Memphis when her family last heard from her.
She has not been heard from by her family since late Sunday, August 2, and she has made concerning statements to her family members, police said.
Police described Carter as a 5-foot-8, 130-pound white woman with long brown hair and green eyes. She was wearing a green t-shirt and black yoga pants when last seen.
Carter was driving her gray 2011 GMC Acadia with a Kansas license plate 194-LFY.
Anyone who sees Carter or her vehicle should contact local law enforcement.
- Family fighting over inheritance from sale of T. rex remains
- Memphis suspends A1’s towing and booting permits for 30 days
- Democrats won’t bail out Santos this time around, sending grim sign about fate in House
- NASCAR reaches $7.7B deal with streaming platforms, major networks
- Youth Villages denies abuse allegations after teen’s death, family demands answers