MARSHALL COUNTY, Miss. — A minor was killed in a car accident on MS 309 in Marshall County late Tuesday evening.
According to authorities, a 2013 Hyundai Sonata was heading southbound around 10:30 p.m. when it was struck by a 2003 GMC Yukon.
The driver of the Yukon got out of the crashed vehicle and ran into a nearby wood.
The driver of the Sonata, a 38-year-old passenger and several minors were injured in the crash. Another minor was killed as a result of the incident.
The crash is still under investigation and no charges have been filed at this time.
- XFL purchased by group that includes Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
- New Jersey federal judge whose family was attacked details her son’s last words, calls for action
- Oldest living Marine celebrates 105th birthday with drive-by salute
- Lowes giving away $20,000 grants to small businesses
- East Tennessee woman wants new trial, claims D.A. had affair with murder victim’s sister