MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A Mid-South teen was indicted on first-degree murder and reckless endangerment charges after the deaths of two Mississippi men last year.
According to police, officers were called to the Fast Fuel gas station in the 1300 block of Elvis Presley at South Parkway in September 2019 and found two men unresponsive inside a car. The victims, Xabian Myers and Terrell Henry, had both been shot multiple times and died at the hospital sometime later.
Witnesses and security video placed 17-year-old Deshean McKinnie and a woman on the scene. Both were seen climbing over the victims and walking away from the car.
The woman was not identified.
- When it comes to your ballot, will the post office deliver? We put it to the test
- Health officials: Rural counties contributing to Shelby County’s COVID hospitalizations
- Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves expands mask mandate and calls out DeSoto County for poor safety
- Two-thirds of Americans suffer from election anxiety – here’s what can help
- ‘A new start’: 17 Mississippi inmates baptized