MEMPHIS, Tenn. — The 2020 Mid-South Fair has been postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The fair is now scheduled to be held October 23 – November 1.
“It is and always will be our goal to provide a safe and healthy environment for all employees and guests of the Mid-South Fair, which is why we felt this postponement was necessary,” said Mid-South Fair Executive Director Todd Mastry.
Mid-South Fair officials say they are in regular communication with government officials and are staying up-to-date with developments that will shape the safety precautions they put in place.
- Shelby County officials announce new development in South Memphis to address infrastructure
- LIVE: What are some of the nationwide solutions to help students most in need during the pandemic?
- Memphis activists say man pointed gun at them during march for Breonna Taylor
- Mourners continue to pay respects to Ginsburg
- UTHSC, Regional One to perform clinical trials in Memphis for possible COVID-19 drug