MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police are searching for a possible crime scene along I-40 after a man was reportedly shot on the interstate.
Memphis Police say officers responded to a report of a shooting victim arriving at Methodist North at around 12:57 PM Thursday afternoon. The victim reportedly told police he had been shot on I-40 near Warford.
The victim was in non-critical condition. Police say they were not given suspect information.
There have already been more than 50 interstate shootings in Memphis across 2020. It’s a familiar scene for law enforcement and a scary one for drivers.
If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at 901-528-CASH.
- Citywide curfew set in Philadelphia after second night of protests
- 3 dead in knife attack in French church; terrorism suspected
- Woman critically injured after Whitehaven shooting
- Tracking the Tropics: Zeta moves northeast after battering Gulf Coast
- Shelby County deputy involved in I-40 crash