MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A man was rushed to the hospital early Thursday morning after being shot and then run over by a car in Raleigh.
Officers were reportedly in the area of Yale and Raleigh Millington Road just after midnight when they heard gunshots. Sometime later, a male shooting victim showed up at Methodist North and was airlifted to the Regional Medical Center in critical condition.
The victim had reportedly been shot and then run over by a vehicle on Yale.
“It was scary,” said one witness. “The dude got out and shot the dude. But the dude ran across the street. He ran across the street.”
What he saw happen is something he will not soon forget.
Another witness said it sounded as if the gunman emptied his weapon.
“Possibly 20 shots, possibly. And it was loud.”
If you know anything about this incident, call Crime Stoppers at (901) 528-CASH.
- Newsfeed Now: Arkansas billboard gets national attention; 9-year-old boy wants a family to call his own
- The CDC issues a dire warning for the fall if coronavirus measures are not followed
- Without college football, sports networks will have to fill a whole lot of airtime
- ‘I had no clue it would impact so many’: Teacher’s positive back-to-school post goes viral
- SCS updates school dress code for virtual learners