Man, child escape house as it goes up in flames

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — No one was hurt in a house fire in Orange Mound Thursday night.

Firefighters said a man and a child were inside the home when the fire started, but they were able to get out in time after the man smelled smoke.

It happened at Kent Street and Spottswood Avenue.

Fire officials believe the blaze started from a candle in the bedroom.

Latest News

More News