MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police say a man was arrested after reportedly striking an officer’s car while that officer was responding to an accident on I-240.
Police say 37-year-old David Harper hit a police officer’s car while the officer was finishing up paperwork for an accident on I-240 near Trigg.
The officer was taken to the hospital and has since been released.
Harper has been charged with driving under the influence, driving with a suspended or revoked license and violation of financial responsibility law.
- When it comes to your ballot, will the post office deliver? We put it to the test
- Health officials: Rural counties contributing to Shelby County’s COVID hospitalizations
- Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves expands mask mandate and calls out DeSoto County for poor safety
- Two-thirds of Americans suffer from election anxiety – here’s what can help
- ‘A new start’: 17 Mississippi inmates baptized