MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police say a man was arrested after reportedly striking an officer’s car while that officer was responding to an accident on I-240.
Police say 37-year-old David Harper hit a police officer’s car while the officer was finishing up paperwork for an accident on I-240 near Trigg.
The officer was taken to the hospital and has since been released.
Harper has been charged with driving under the influence, driving with a suspended or revoked license and violation of financial responsibility law.
- Memphis student overcomes challenges to make her dream a reality
- Tennessee legislation would stop executions of intellectually disabled
- More ‘plus-up’ stimulus payments on the way to taxpayers this week, IRS says
- Ghislaine Maxwell wants trial delay, blames prosecutors
- US expels Russian diplomats, imposes sanctions for hacking