SOUTHAVEN, Miss. — Drivers dodged dozens of pairs of brightly colored sandals scattered across Interstate 55 just north of the Church Road exit Thursday morning.
It’s unknown where the sandals came from or where they were headed, but several boxes were labeled Fashion Boulevard.
The Church Road ramp is right next to the Tanger Outlets shopping center.
Crews from MDOT were seen cleaning up the mess around 10:30 am.
- Police: middle school students caught with guns on campus
- Memphis Police: Pedestrian struck and killed on Interstate 40 near Germantown Road
- Man splits $5M jackpot … with himself after accidentally buying 2 tickets
- ‘I’m grateful to be here today,’ Knoxville pastor says after battling COVID-19
- Man accused of raping 11-year-old arrested after leaving pregnant victim at ER, sheriff’s office says