MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Four people were injured in a shooting in Southwest Memphis Monday night.
The incident happened on the 100 block of Hillview in the Valley Forge Apartments around 10:30 p.m.
One victim was rushed to the hospital. Another victim was found at a different address on the 3600 block of Hillbrook in non-critical condition, police say. Two more victims were located nearby on the 3500 block of Neely with one in critical condition and another in non-critical.
They too were rushed away while police were rushing in to remove two vehicles possibly connected to the case.
Memphis Police said they have three suspects detained. They say the shooting was among people who knew each other.
New Local Stories
- Horn Lake student goes viral with first day of school dance
- McDonald’s employee leaves 1-year-old in hot car while at work, police say
- City asks judge to stop Peppertree from accepting new tenants, renewing leases
- Men in same car shoot, kill each other in Whitehaven intersection
- Young Dolph to be inducted in MSCS Alumni Hall of Fame
No arrests have been made as this is an ongoing investigation.
If you know anything about this incident, you are urged to contact CrimeStoppers at 901-528-CASH.