All of the following alerts have been cleared.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Friday’s thundershowers are causing heavy delays around the Memphis area.
- 2 left lanes blocked on I-55 northbound north of the Shelby Drive exit due to multi-vehicle crash
- Right lane blocked on I-55 southbound near Stateline due to disabled vehicle
- Heavy delays in southbound lanes of I-55 in Crittenden county coming into Memphis near Mississippi River Bridge
- Delays on Bill Morris Parkway east bound near Hacks Cross
- Delays in eastbound lanes of I-40 near Jackson Ave due to crash