MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Fireworks lit up a West Memphis, Arkansas, neighborhood last week, but it had nothing to do with a pyrotechnic show.

The fireworks were exploding at a house that was on fire.

The West Memphis Fire Department responded to the fire call on January 5 and posted several pictures of the flames and fireworks on Facebook.

Pictures from the West Memphis Fire Department

The fire department has not said what started the fire or how many fireworks were being stored at the home but said despite the dangerous conditions for the crew inside, no one was hurt.

Firefighters have not said how many people were inside the house when the fire started but said everyone made it out safely.

WREG is attempting to get more information about the fire.