MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Police are looking for a Maserati automobile with a dog inside that was stolen from Front Street downtown Tuesday night.
Police responded to the 400 block of Front around 7 p.m. The black 2023 Maserati with suspects inside was last seen driving north on Claybrook toward Jackson.
Neighbors said the woman who owns the car was running back inside her condo to grab something, when the thieves smashed in a window and got away.
The dog is described by the neighbor as a Yorkie-poo. The thieves apparently tossed the woman’s cell phone out at Danny Thomas and Union.
- Nine Tigers named to All-AAC honors
- Tigers fall to No.23 Marquette, 88-59
- Jefferson has 16, Rickards 15 as No. 22 Louisville women top No. 19 Ole Miss 64-58
- No.21 Mississippi State dropped by Canes for first loss of the season
- Battle, Brazile and defense lead Arkansas to victory over No. 7 Duke, 80-75
No arrests have been made and there was no description of the suspects.
Police did not have information on the condition of the dog.