MEMPHIS, Tenn. — An man set fire to a church in Fox Meadows on Monday morning before fleeing on a bicycle.
Police said the unknown man entered Asbury Memorial Methodist Church at 2969 Mendenhall Road at 7 a.m.
Video caught him breaking a window with a brick, pouring an unknown substance inside and igniting a fire.
Police say the bearded suspect was wearing a yellow beanie skull cap. He fled south on Medenhall, riding a dark-colored bike with a yellow sleeping bag attached.
- Texas woman fighting for legal abortion flees the state
- Award-winning SchoolSeed Foundation celebrates 15 years in service of Memphis students and teachers
- Congress braces for head-to-head clash on warrantless surveillance reform bills
- Biden travels to Philadelphia, announces $22.4 million grant for firefighters
- Special Counsel asks SCOTUS to rule in Trump case
If you have information, call Crime Stoppers at 582-CASH (2274) or the State Arson Hotline at 1-800-762-3017.