MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee is set to provide coronavirus updates as the state’s case total passed 99,000 on Tuesday.
Gov. Lee’s briefing is scheduled to begin at 4 p.m. and will be streamed on this post and on WREG’s Facebook page.
- Jeffries’ game-high 17 points weren’t enough to lift Memphis basketball over VCU
- Girl scouts place outdoor food pantries across Shelby County
- Police say neighbors got into a shootout because of argument
- US tops 13M confirmed coronavirus cases
- Grizzlies announce preseason schedule, playing against Minnesota, Atlanta