Singer Justin Timberlake announced he will be performing at President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration set for January 20.
The Memphis-area native made the announcement on social media Wednesday, calling it an honor to be able to perform at the event.
“A few months asgo @AntClemons and I wrote BETTER DAYS. This song was our way of doing what little we could to encourage everyone to stay hopeful and to keep working towards a better future,” he said.
Timberlake released a behind the scenes video of the making of the song. Check it out in the link below.
- Pinson leads No. 19 Missouri to 73-64 win at No. 6 Tennessee
- Rapper Lil Baby, Councilman Smiley put on coat drive in Frayser
- 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation: FBI
- Mexico has $1 million for ‘Dreamers’ in the U.S.
- Staff finds meth in Louisiana motel room disguised in Arizona tea cans