MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Approximately 130 workers at iQor Global Services will be laid off, according to a WARN Notice filed with the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development.
The company, located on Pleasant Hill Road in southeast Memphis, notified the state about the layoffs in September. The layoff will be effective November 27. A rapid response team has been called to help coordinate services for both the employer and employees.
According to the Memphis Business Journal, the company laid off the same number of employees back in April.
IQor is a technology customer support company with about 35,000 employees globally, according to information on its Facebook page.
- Dak Prescott signed a football for a sick Texas teen, now she’s returning the ‘faith’
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi still hoping to strike deal before election
- Senate votes to advance Amy Coney Barrett; confirmation expected Monday
- Police: Woman found shot to death at Whitehaven Motel 6