SENATOBIA, Miss. — A Mississippi child was transported to the hospital after reportedly shooting herself.
It happened on Line Street in Senatobia around 9 a.m. Monday.
Senatobia Police Chief Matt Defore told WREG it appears that the incident was “an accidental discharge.” No charges have been filed at this time.
The two-year-old child was taken to the hospital where she is being treated. Defore said the child is reportedly in stable condition.
- Mayor Strickland sends Waste Pro termination letter; Team Waste will service Cordova, Hickory Hill
- What happens when women run the economy? We’re about to find out
- Trump drags ‘stone cold loser’ Mitch McConnell for not helping overturn election
- Mother-daughter duo believes they found centuries-old pirate sword in small North Carolina town
- Sheriff: One critically injured in multi-vehicle crash in southeast Shelby County