Huckabee to stop broadcasting his radio commentary

News

Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee announced he would stop broadcasting his radio commentary May 1.

Huckabee, who is weighing a 2016 bid for president, announced the end of his four-minute radio broadcast Wednesday.

In an emailed news release, he said he plans to make content available online for paid subscribers.

In January, Huckabee left his weekly talk show “Huckabee” in its sixth season on Fox News.

The unsuccessful 2008 Republican presidential candidate  said earlier this year that he planned to announce whether he’ll run for president this spring.

Three other Republicans, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and Marco Rubio,  have formally announced bids over the last few weeks, but dozens of potential candidates have expressed interest in seeking the nomination.

 

Latest News

More News