House fire injures 2 in Whitehaven

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Two people are injured after a house caught on fire, Memphis Fire said.

It happened in the 4500 block of Berta Road near Hodge Road.

The two people hurt were taken to the hospital to be treated for minor burns, but firefighers said no one suffered any serious injuries. However, family members described the burns, which were to the victims’ arms and legs, as pretty bad.

According to Memphis Fire, it started as a grease fire in the kitchen. The flames did not spread to other areas of the house.


Latest News

More News