MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A massive drug bust in Hickory Hill landed one man behind bars Wednesday.
Ehren Coble was charged with possession of marijuana, heroin, fentanyl, cocaine and other drugs.
Officers said they found more than $400,000 cash hidden in shoe boxes, bags and other containers in a home just off Kirby Parkway. He also had seven loaded guns scattered throughout the house, including a high-powered assault rifle.
Ken Cocroft lives next door.
“It makes you feel a little unsafe,” Cocroft said, “I just had no idea all that was going on over there.”
Officers seized five cars during the raid which they believe were used to deliver the drugs throughout the area.
Coble was given a $200,000 bond.
- 6 shootings in 7 days on Memphis highways
- Problem Solvers: ‘Peabody Valley’ landlord shows history of code violations
- Texas mom’s wired conversation with teen son helps police charge him in homicide
- Winslow sees Grizzlies, Memphis as the perfect fit
- Man killed after being punched on Las Vegas Strip identified, suspect gives little information to police