MISSISSIPPI — Gov. Tate Reeves is set to provide updates Monday afternoon about Mississippi’s coronavirus response.
Gov. Reeves’ briefing is scheduled to begin at 2:30 p.m. and will be streamed on this post and on WREG’s Facebook page.
Mississippi reported a total of 67,649 total cases and 1,912 deaths on Monday.
- 1 million lives lost: World marks painful COVID-19 milestone
- 2 people shot, one child killed in Southwest Memphis on Monday night
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- MPD escorts homeless from abandoned vehicle inspection ahead of demolition
- Time running out to register to vote in TN, AR, MS