NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Governor Bill Lee says only 61.5 percent of Tennesseans have completed the 2020 census so far.
The governor tweeted about the critical need to ensure families are accounted for in this year’s census since it brings critical federal resources back to Tennessee.
Under Title XIII, the Census Bureau cannot release any identifiable information about you, your home, or your business, even to law enforcement agencies.
The law ensures that your private data is protected and that your answers cannot be used against you by any government agency or court.
The answers you provide are used only to produce statistics. You are kept anonymous, the Census Bureau is not permitted to publicly release your responses in any way that could identify you or anyone else in your home.
To fill out the census go to 2020census.gov.
- Jeffries’ game-high 17 points weren’t enough to lift Memphis basketball over VCU
- Girl scouts place outdoor food pantries across Shelby County
- Police say neighbors got into a shootout because of argument
- US tops 13M confirmed coronavirus cases
- Grizzlies announce preseason schedule, playing against Minnesota, Atlanta