MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A man was discovered dead inside a South Memphis home on Friday and investigators say they suspect foul play.
According to authorities, first responders were called to the 400 block of East Olive and found a man dead from a single gunshot wound inside one of the homes.
They are investigating the death as a homicide and suspect foul play.
If you know anything about this incident, call Crime Stoppers at (901) 528-CASH.
- Alabama man finds drugs in car bought from government auction in Tennessee
- Biden to lay out plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- ‘Saved by the Bell’ star Dustin Diamond diagnosed with cancer
- Dr. Maya Angelou honored with a Barbie doll