MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Fire investigators asked for the public’s help regarding a suspected case of arson in Midtown.
On October 8, fire crews responded to Averhealth Memphis at 1486 Madison Avenue and discovered a fire had been intentionally set in the front enterance of the building.
Two weeks later, firefighters responded to the same building after a second fire was set on the roof.
No one was hurt during either incident, but the fires caused damage to both Averheatlh Memphis and the business next door.
No arrests have been made. If you know anything about these incidents, call Crime Stoppers at (901) 528-CASH or the State Arson Hotline at 1-800-762-3017.
- Ellis leads to the Tigers to a sixth straight win and a season sweep of USF
- Rebels knock off Kentucky thanks to 17 from Devontae Shuler
- Driver flees after hitting Marine veteran outside school in front of daughters
- Mixed reactions after Gov. Reeves lifts mask mandates in Mississippi
- Report labels the best and worst states for children during the pandemic