MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Business at FedEx is booming because so many people are ordering things online. In fact, FedEx Ground is hiring hundreds of new employees to work at its Olive Branch warehouse.
The company is taking applications for 480 new package handlers.
New employees will be eligibile for benefits after what it calls a minimum threshold of service.
The company said it’s aware that potential employees may be concerned about working there in the middle of a pandemic. FedEx insists it is committed to keeping its workers healthy by following all safety guidelines recommended by the CDC.
If you would like to apply, click here.
- US tops 13M confirmed coronavirus cases
- Grizzlies announce preseason schedule, playing against Minnesota, Atlanta
- Ravens-Steelers game pushed back to Tuesday, Dec. 1
- Suspects on the run in Mississippi after ramming deputy’s vehicle, fleeing the scene
- Whitehaven church opens boutique to help families in need