MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Emergency crews had their hands full Thursday morning after a crash involving a Tennessee State Trooper.
It happened on the northbound side of I-140 near the Union Avenue exit around 5:30 a.m.
According to the Tennessee Department of Transportation, multiple vehicles were involved and the incident blocked the off-ramp.
No one was seriously injured.
- Mystery masks: Unsolicited face masks from China arriving in mailboxes
- Police chase ends after suspect’s car crashes into Covington home
- Daughter of woman killed during prison escape files lawsuit
- Global coronavirus cases double in 45 days, top 20 million
- Putin says Russia has approved coronavirus vaccine, one of his daughters has received it