(CNN) – If you don’t already love Dunkin, here’s a reason you should start.
The chain announced not only are they bringing back a fan favorite, Free Donut Fridays, but they’re also starting Free Coffee Mondays.
Starting Aug. 3, if you’re a Dunkin Perks member, you can get a free medium coffee, hot or iced, for free. You just have to buy any food item to get the deal.
If you’re not a member, you can sign up with the app.
And for Free Donut Fridays, members get a free classic donut with any drink purchase.
The deals only run through the week of Aug. 17.
- WATCH: Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee press conference on coronavirus
- Walmart to add 20,000 seasonal jobs. Here’s how you can apply
- ‘Chipmunk’ bandit robs Louisiana pharmacy
- California to end sales of new gasoline-powered cars and trucks by 2035
- Tesla network outage locks some customers out of app, car