MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police are searching for a driver responsible for running over a woman Wednesday in Whitehaven and fleeing the scene.
Memphis Police said just before 6:30 p.m. that officers were on the scene of the hit-and-run at Millbranch and Goodhaven.
A woman was walking across the street and was hit by a vehicle, police said. The woman was taken to Regional One Hospital in critical condition.
Police currently do not have any suspect information.
- Governor Bill Lee says he plans to address 3rd grade reading and math issues within weeks
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Shelby County officials announce new development in South Memphis to address infrastructure
- What are some of the nationwide solutions to help students most in need during the pandemic?
- Memphis activists say man pointed gun at them during march for Breonna Taylor