PIGEON FORGE, Tenn. (WATE) — A Dollywood master craftsman was injured Sunday while working on a project in the theme park’s Mountain Blown Glass shop.
The injury comes on the heels of an incident with injuries to guests Saturday. Three guests were injured when a themed decoration fell and struck them in the Wilderness Pass area of the park.
No guests were injured or in danger of injury Sunday.
The employee of the glassblowing shop was transported to the hospital according to a park spokesperson. The extent of the injury is unknown.
The glassblowing shop is currently closed pending the outcome of an investigation by the Tennessee Operational Health and Safety Administration and federal OSHA.
- Bipartisan push in Congress looks to replace Confederate statue in Washington with one of John Lewis
- Los Angeles mayor OKs shutting off water, power to combat house parties and other gatherings
- Oklahoma woman participates in COVID-19 trial so she can hug her grandchildren again
- Memphis police say they don’t have enough officers to crack down on drag racing
- 13-year-old driving on grandmother’s lap says he tried to brake before hitting 5 people