SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dollywood is thanking essential workers after they’ve announced new “Everday Heroes” appreciation days.
Now through Sept. 21, frontline employees, first responders and members of the military will be given a special online-only discount.
Everyday heroes are able to buy up to six one-day Dollywood admission tickets for just $39, which is about half the price of a normal ticket.
They can also receive discounted rates at the park’s Dreammore Resort and Spa.
This all to recognize their hard work during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Time running out to register to vote in TN, AR, MS
- Woman crushed to death by heavy machinery on California beach
- Desoto County man barricades himself in an attic and face-off with SWAT team
- UT releases comprehensive list of game day changes ahead of Saturday’s home opener
- Medical company hit by cyberattack has four Memphis-area locations